Thursday, March 24, 2011

~'R' for Rehabilitation~

I'm been listed under Rehabilitation Program. Dah dapat official letter. Bila bukak sampul tuh aku tak terkejut pun. Sebab aku dah dapat rasa. Bila aku ingat balik entry aku for azam this year, mcm aku dah tau2 aje mende ni akan berlaku. Thank you Lord coz again, am the chosen one. 

What is the program all about? I've no idea at all. Just follow the rules. Bila start also am not sure. But what can I say, am ready here. Coz I need to stay for at least another 6month. I will leave you soon. Should I? Arghh... Its hard to make a decision. 

Call my sister, she advice me to follow what Hei done dlm cite Last One Standing drama's. Aku pun rase mcm tuh jugak. Kadang2 ni yang buat aku mengharapkan aku akan terus terkandas di Europe nanti. Jadi pelarian or pendatang haram kat sane. Kalau pendatang kat negara ni bleh survive nape aku tak boleh. Huhuhuhu...

Ok stop dreaming like insane gurl here. Don't panic. Face it like normal. Have to go through whatever assignment been given later. I am who I am.





No comments:

Post a Comment