Tuesday, March 22, 2011

~ "Marry Me"..."I Do" ~


Hari ni adalah hari yang berat. Dan esok adalah hari yang semakin berat. Entah apa reaksi aku esok. Tapi yang pasti hari ni aku suka dengan lagu dua ini. Biarkan aku berangan sendiri...


Forever can never be long enough for me/ Feel like I've had long enough with you/ Forget the world now we won't let them see/ But there's one thing left to do/ Now that the weight has lifted/ Love has surely shifted my way


Marry Me/Today and every day/Marry Me 

If I ever get the nerve to say/ Hello in this cafe/ Say you will/ Mm-hmm/ Say you will/ Mm-hmm 



Together can never be close enough for me/ Feel like I am close enough to you/ You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love/ And you're beautiful/ Now that the wait is over/ And love and has finally shown her my way

Marry me/Today and every day/Marry me

If I ever get the nerve to say/ Hello in this cafe/ Say you will/ Mm-hmm/ Say you will/ Mm-hmm

Promise me You'll always be Happy by my side I promise to Sing to you When all the music dies... 



And marry me/Today and everyday/Marry me

If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe/Say you will/Mm-hmm/Say you will/Mm-hmm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





It's always been about me, myself, and I ^ I thought relationships were nothing but a waste of time ^ I never wanted to be anybody's other half ^ I was happy saying I had a love that wouldn't last ^ That was the only way I knew 'til I met you 


You make we wanna say 
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo 
Yeah, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo 

Cause every time before it's been like ^ Maybe yes and maybe no ^ I can't live without it, I can't let it go ^ Ooh what did I get myself into? 

You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do 



Tell me is it only me ^ Do you feel the same? ^ You know me well enough to know that I'm not playing games ^ I promise I won't turn around and I won't let you down ^ You can trust I've never felt it like I feel it now ^ Baby there's nothing, there's nothing we can't get through 



So can we say 
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo 

Oh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo 


Cause every time before it's been like ^ Maybe yes and maybe no ^ I can't live without it, I can't let it go ^ Ooh what did I get myself into? ^ You make we wanna say 



Me, a family, a house, a family 
Ooh, can we be a family? 
And when I'm eighty years old I'm sitting next to you 



And we'll remember when we said 
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do do 
Oh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do do 

Cause every time before it's been like ^ Maybe yes and maybe no ^ I won't live without it, I won't let us go ^ Just look at what we got ourselves into 

You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, 
Love you


No comments:

Post a Comment